The Best Calendar Management App for Entrepreneurs
Time is money and time spent trying to make money is different than time spent making money. x.ai is the best calendar management tool for entrepreneurs to to save time and money because it handles your daily meetings and engagements. But did you know it can also help you book your premium services? If you have a flat fee consultation or coaching service, you can use x.ai to facilitate booking them. If you offer regular coaching, you can use x.ai to help clients book their first call and pay a deposit on their package! I use a dedicated x.ai Calendar Page to help my clients book 1 Hour Consultations, pay for the service, and review the terms of their payments. Then I use Zapier to create automated workflows that help me tackle important admin tasks so I can process new business instantly.
How does it work?
- Once a lead presses the “Let’s Go” button, they’re taken to my x.ai page.
- This meeting template shows only the availability I have reserved on my calendar to do hourly consultations. Here, they select the time they would like to meet.
- x.ai helps me create a form before paying, using Stripe to process secure payments. Since the payment is sent at the time of booking, I’ve included a briefer of the payment terms just before the schedule meeting button.
This covers the basics, but still leaves a lot to be done afterwards such as sending an invoice/receipt or recording the new consultation in my task manager. That’s why I’m going to walk you through a few ways to use Zapier to automate your business.
x.ai for Freelancers: Ways to Automate Your New Customer Process
Articles in the Scheduling for Freelancers Series:
- Tracking new consultations in Trello
- Auto generating an invoice for a meeting using Quickbooks
- Adding Meeting Guests to Constant Contact
- Auto generating an invoice for a meeting using Freshbooks
Enoma is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur who loves to empower makers and creators to do good, and do it well. She runs Stackrie, an automation consulting firm helping small teams with big goals get stuff done—with less manual effort.