We are building some really exciting sh*t at x.ai
At x.ai, we’re building artificial intelligence super-powered productivity software. The software schedules meetings for our customers automatically. It avoids the typical back and forth over emails and negotiates when and where the meeting is to happen. The software uses state-of-the-art machine learning in our production environment. We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join us on the journey in building this new frontier. You’ll get to work side by side with a group of focused and passionate individuals in a fully distributed setting.
- Be a main driver and contributor in building, testing, and deploying user-centric features.
- Contribute to our internal tooling, and create new tools! We are a small shop, we need to automate as much as possible.
- Own and drive the full cycle of building web applications, API and system integrations from system design to deployment.
- Be customer obsessed: Identify and build metrics or tools to help us understand customer behavior and work closely with Product to develop new features to drive customer delight
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Scala
- Experience in API integrations
- Experience with Docker and managing AWS cloud infrastructure deployments
- Experience setting up network and troubleshooting network issues, and strong knowledge of VPN, AWS VPC, DNS, network interfaces
- Experience in Typescript a plus
- Experience in Python a plus
- +/- 8 hours from EST
- Thrives in a fully remote setting
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that is comfortable with uncertainties – evolve as needed, flexibility is key!
- Customer obsessed
Please send applications to: email@example.com